Copilote is Québec City’s mobile app for urban transportation. It includes a secure payment feature that lets you pay for parking, both in metered street parking and municipal lots and parkades, provided it's equipped with a terminal. Copilote also lets drivers add time to their meter remotely.
To use Copilote for the first time, you’ll need to:
- Sign up for the application’s payment service and add a credit card to your account
- Enter the number of your parking spot
- Select the desired amount of time and pay the corresponding amount
With Copilote, you can also:
- Find an available parking spot in real time
- Receive a notification a few minutes before your parking time expires
- See your transaction history
Please note that when searching for parking spots, the app uses your device’s GPS. This continuous GPS use can drain your battery.
Real-time parking spot availability for parking lots is provided by lot management. Localisation and information for other parking lots is provided by Parkopedia (http://en.parkopedia.com).