- How much is street parking with Copilote?
The Copilote parking rate is the same as the pay station rate. There are no additional fees for paying with Copilote.
- When are parking meters active?
Unless otherwise indicated, pay parking is in effect at the following times:
In La Cité-Limoilou:
- Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Is parking free on holidays?
Pay parking is free on the following holidays, except for the parking spots on Rue de la Maréchaussée and in parking lots:
- December 25 and January 1
- Easter Sunday and Monday
- National Patriots’ Day
- June 24 and July 1
- Labour Day
- Can I pay in advance if I arrive before parking meter hours start?
Yes, you can pay starting at 7 a.m. if parking is allowed.
- How do I use Copilote to pay for parking?
To use Copilote for the first time, you’ll need to:
- Sign up for the application’s payment service and add a credit card to your account
When you park on the street or in a City parking lot equipped with a pay station, you’ll need to:
- Enter the number of your parking spot
- Select the desired amount of time and pay the corresponding amount
- I paid for a parking space at a pay station. I then paid for the same space with Copilote. Why is the time not added to my first transaction?
Adding time is only possible when the first transaction was made in Copilote.
- What do I do if I see «Invalid space» displayed on Copilote?
First check that you entered the right four-digit number for the selected parking space.
If the number is correct, use a pay station or contact customer service by calling 311 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What do I do if I see «parking space not available» displayed on Copilote?
You are not allowed to park on that space. If you have parked there, you must move your vehicle.
- Can I pay for my parking space if the battery on my device runs out?
If you have another way of accessing the Internet, you can pay on https://copilote.mobi
If not, you can pay for any space at any on-street pay station.
- How do I obtain or print a receipt?
After every transaction, receipts are automatically sent to your email address. They can be printed from your inbox.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
Click the «Forgot password» link below the password field. An email will be sent to you with instructions on resetting your password.
- Is Copilote’s payment service secure?
Credit card information is sent by Copilote over a secure connection and stored in encrypted form on a payment server that meets the highest PCI international Data Security Standard. Your Copilote account is also password protected with a password of your choice.
- Is my credit card information saved on my smartphone?
No, your credit card information will never be saved on your smartphone.
- What are the service charges for using Copilote?
Using Copilote to pay parking is free. Parking rates are exactly the same on Copilote as at on-street pay stations. There are no additional charges.
- I got a parking ticket for a spot I paid for with Copilote. What should I do?
Copilote does not handle claims or payments related to parking tickets. If you think the ticket is unjustified, follow the procedure outlined in the “not guilty” section on the back of the ticket or contact our customer service by calling 311 or sending an email to email@example.com
- Why didn’t I get an SMS notification when my time was up?
SMS messages are sent by your mobile operator. When Copilote produces a notification, it sends it to your operator, who then has to send it to your smartphone. Network problems could lead to an SMS being delayed or not reaching you.
- A parking space is displayed as available on Copilote, but when I get there I find someone parked on it, why is that ?
The city cannot guarantee the accuracy of Copilote data, which is provided for information only. Actual availability and street signage prevail over what you see in Copilote.
- Are the Copilote app or its updates supported on my smartphone ?
If you have an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod touch, you need iOS 8.0 ou higher.
If you have a Blackberry or a smartphone running a version of Android lower than 4.4, you will only be able to access Copilote through your phone's browser, on the site https://copilote.mobi.
- Why am I being asked to enter my credit card's security code (CVV) when I open the Copilote app ?
Quebec City adopts various measures to fight against fraud. It requests this information preventively to all users of its services, including the Copilote application. Thus, holders of any credit card will have to enter the CVV code of their card. You will only have to enter your code once.